This is a 60-minute class for Pre-Intermediate and Intermediate students of English. In this class, we will review question forms using a variety of tenses and different question words. To gain maximum benefit from the live lesson or the recording of the lesson, I would recommend that you:
1. Watch my YouTube video where I teach how to formulate questions;
2. Take the pre-lesson quiz
To watch my lesson on questions, click here.
To take the pre-lesson quiz, click on ‘join free webinar’.
During this class, we will:
1. Go through the pre-class quiz together and look at the common mistakes you are likely to have made.
2. We will use the chat box for you to ask me any additional questions you may have about ‘formulating questions’.
After the lesson, I will post:
1. A study sheet on ‘Questions’
2. A post-class quiz for further practice and assimilation
Language of instruction: English